I saw this and absolutely loved it so thanks to Sammy for putting this up in the first place.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are
As much as sometimes I feel I can be really mature with some things I know for a fact I am definitely still very young minded for my age so I would say I’m maybe around 19 😂
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Surprisingly I would have thought due to my competitive nature I would think failing is worse but I have to say never trying is so much worse. I have regretted more things I haven’t tried than things I have simply failed at.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do
Wow I like this question because I’m very guilty of this. I think a lot of the time it comes down to fear and just simply doing what we are all used to doing. I think people are scared to be different and a lot of the time the things we like make us different so often we don’t do as much of the stuff we want to in case people think differently of us. 💕
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I wish I could say I would have done more but I tend to be the person that says I’m going to do all these great things and not always manage it. Case and point I said I would go to New Zealand when I turn 25 and I’ve only not got 8 months to sort that out. 🤦🏻♀️
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I think I would want people to have more of a sense of humour. I understand why people are so serious nowadays but it’s amazing how much laughing can make everything seem better.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
I would have to say it would have to involve Disney somehow, maybe riding things like Tower of Terror for a living 😎
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I’d say just now it is maybe a case of settling for what I am doing but honestly for now I am happy with that. I am doing a job to get me through Christmas but with a hopeful outlook for where I am going to be in the future. 🏆
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Spend more time with those I care about most, which would hopefully lead to me being more laid back.
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I’d say up until recently I have probably controlled where my life has went within reason. For now I am simply going with the flow because I am at that fun part of life where I don’t really have much control over things.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I have changed my mind with this over the past couple of years. Of course I want to do things right but I think doing the right things is more important in life. Everyone has a different view on what is right for them and I think in the long term you would be happier if you done the things that are right for you rather than everyone else.
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Unfortunately I am not good with confrontation so I would probably be the one sitting quietly at the table waiting for the conversation to change. 😓
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Nothing is ever as bad as it seems. Keep your head up and keep moving forward. 🤸🏼♂️
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
My head says it depends on the situation but I know deep down I would always try to save someone I loved.
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
No I can’t say I have.
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I probably put myself out for others more than a lot of people. If I say I will be somewhere I pretty much always will be there even if I don’t want to be.
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because we’re all different and have different memories connected to certain things. 🌟
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
Travel to New Zealand ✈️
- What’s holding you back? Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Money for one, but if I’m honest there is maybe a bit of fear at going so far from home. 💵🏠
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
New Zealand or Australia because both places just look amazing and the people seem so much more relaxed and easy going. ☀️
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
It depends, sometimes I press again because I genuinely think it has got stuck at a different level 🤷🏻♀️
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A Joyful simpleton! So often my over thinking ruins moments before they even happen and so I would much rather just keep it simple in my mind and enjoy all the pleasures of life. 😁
- Why are you, you?
I am me to try and make a difference to those I care about’s lives.
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I hope so. I always try to stick to my word and help them whenever they need me, the only thing I would probably want to add would be for me to be a more positive person around them.
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Well after two best friends moving to different countries I would say losing touch with someone who lives right near you because I think that gives people more of an excuse not to put effort in whereas when your friends are far away you appreciate the time with them so much more.
- What are you most grateful for?
Cheesy as it sounds it has to be my family without question. 💖
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Hmmm I would have to say never make new ones because I would be devastated to lose certain old memories. 📷
- Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
No but it never stops me worrying about it.
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Of course not. People listen to your mum she is always right!
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
To be honest I can’t remember specific one off memories but I always loved when the 4 of us watched my big brother play his new Legend of Zelda game in his room. No idea how it became a family affair but loved it regardless. 🕹
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
Snorkelling in Greece. I will never tire of anything water related, absolutely love seeing what happens down there. 🐬🐠
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
I get where this is trying to go but no the best conversations always involve belly laughing. 🤣
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because some people decide to morph certain messages into something that justifies their hateful views
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Yeah I think there are some things that are kind of a given when it comes to the two extremes of good and evil.
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Yes but I would probably find another because I wouldn’t know what to do with myself otherwise. But I could find one I genuinely enjoyed that way 💻
- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I enjoy doing.
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Yes quite a few times.
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
Can’t say I ever have,
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My family and best friends.
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive is simply existing day to day while truly living is making the most of those moments by doing things that scare and excite you. 🎁
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
I think it depends on the situation but as someone that overthinks everything in life I would say people should try as often as they can to just go ahead and do it.
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because people often relate mistakes with failure and that is never a nice feeling.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Probably do everything I have ever wanted to do. Wear what I want and do what I want.
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
A few weeks ago when I became far too aware of my breathing.
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love my family and I think going out my way for them helps to express that.
- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
I probably won’t but I think that’s an important lesson for me to take forward when I decide to drive myself mad with worries.
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I’m not good at making decisions so I’m hoping to make myself feel more prepared to make them for myself from now on.
Thanks guys hope to see more people do this to read your thoughts