I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award thanks to the wonderful Hub City Girl. Thank you so much this was such a fun thing to do and a great way to get my butt back in gear after being lazy the past 2 weeks!
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog. List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself:
- I am a really obsessive person, if I like a programme or a movie it will be pretty much my absolute favourite thing for a period of time until the next thing comes along. Then I will rediscover it and fall in love with it all over again.
- If I could pick my last ever meal it would be my mum’s macaroni cheese, I have yet to find anyone else’s that even comes close!
- One day I hope to be brave enough to get a tattoo and if I do I really want it to be like the drawing of Simba on the tree in Lion King.
If you could change your first name, what would it be and why?
I actually quite like the idea of a name like Madeline that can be shortened to Maddie and still sound girly and fun. I love names that can be shortened to something that can still stand alone as a name to the point where your friends would find it weird to hear your full name haha.
If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it?
Go to Disneyworld. Haha isn’t really that surprising is it? I would go to Disneyworld and buy a couple of villas while I was over there for my family to make sure we always had somewhere to go whenever we fancied a trip back to our favourite place.
What is your most favorite thing about your blog?
Hmm am I allowed to have a favourite thing without it sounding big headed? I would say I love that it gives me a chance to talk about pretty much anything while also learning from other people out there.
What gives you the greatest adrenaline rush?
I would actually have to say my biggest adrenaline rush happened when I went snorkelling at sea on holiday. It had to be one of the most surreal experiences ever but I just love being out in the water.
If animals could talk, which animal would be the most entertaining to listen to?
I might blame Disney for this but I am pretty sure llamas would be pretty entertaining to listen to, especially if they were all like Kuzco.
Questions for My Nominees:
- If you could be any animal on the planet what would it be and why?
- What motivates you to write your blog?
- If you had one superpower what would it be?
- Who do you feel closest to in your life?
- What place is at the top of your travel bucket list?
My Nominees and Why You’re a Nominee: I have nominated the following bloggers because they talk about all aspects of life and yet make you feel like they are having the conversation with only you. All of them have a mix of content which makes it so easy to keep going back time and time again. Check them out if you can I’m sure they won’t disappoint.
Sami Gorski – Welcome to My Thought Bubble
xoShelby – A place where fashion, beauty, food, and faith meet
Lize in Disneyland – Blogging about all things Disney!
Life in a fishtank – ~Just keep swimming~
JustTheBeginning-x – A blog about life, marriage and trying to start a family
MayaCuthbert – Spilling the contents of my mind
Best Posts – Hold on! If you have read this far you must be enjoying yourself so make sure to check out these posts too. I like to think they best represent what life can really be like while adding some positivity to the every day.
Thanks so much guys