Keeping up with my birthday themed content for July I thought as it is so close to celebrating my birthday it is maybe time I told you all some more about myself. So here are 25 facts about the soon to be 25 year old me.
I have a permanent Florida fund that I never actually fill with money because I would then have to break it one day. So it is used as a visual reminder that there will always be a next trip to DisneyWorld.
I hope to one day get a tattoo and the only design I know I would want is Simba from the Tree of Life.
I am the youngest cousin of a massive family on both sides. The youngest on my mum’s side by 2 years and on my dad’s side by 1 week.
I have been to DisneyWorld in Florida 5 times and Disneyland Paris 3 times. I achieved these 8 visits in a space of 18 years between 1999 and 2017.
My favourite chocolate is the blue coconut one from Quality Street.
I have lived in the same house my entire life.
My favourite author as a kid was Jacqueline Wilson
I have a birth mark on the back of my neck and the funny thing is my niece has hers in the exact same spot!
- I‘m still friends with my childhood best friend
10. I buy a shot glass from pretty much every holiday, I even managed to find a Walt Disney World one.
11. My favourite meal of all time is macaroni and cheese (but only if my mum makes it).
12. A cup of tea is used to solve all my problems.
13. My first celebrity crush was Orlando Bloom.
14. I passed my driving test at 19
15. My first job was as a waitress at the golf club where my dad works
16. I could rewatch all Elementary, House and Criminal Minds boxsets on a loop
17. Lion King is the only movie that makes me cry
18. My pyjama bottoms have to be shorts I just can’t deal with long pyjama bottoms no matter how cold it gets in winter
19. I have never actually seen Trainspotting (sorry to all the Scottish people out there)
20. When I was younger I wanted to be a vet
21. I have to watch a Flintstones Christmas Carol every single December
22. I have a genuine problem when it comes to buying boots – there is surely such a thing as too many boots
23. I was a major tomboy when I was younger
24. My favourite tv programmes as a kid were Pokemon and Dragonball z.
25. If I am in my car by myself I literally have a one woman show to my music
Maybe by the time I reach 30 I’ll have more interesting things to say! But these are little facts that make up me as I am.