What a lovely surprise this nomination was to come across, at the perfect time as well, now that I can relax with a week off work. Thank you so much Belle Blogs for the nomination. Make sure to check out her blog if you have a chance because it is a very fun read!
- What are the best and worst purchases you’ve made?
My best purchase is probably my Lion King print that I got from Etsy because every time I look at this I smile, I love it so much! My worst purchase, I’m not sure I have one.
- If you could, would you exchange your mobile phone for an unlimited amount of take out food of your choice? If yes, what food?
I don’t think I would, which is surprising because anyone that knows me knows I love my food. As much as I want to take more breaks from my phone I think I’d regret the exchange after a bit too much takeaway food. But if I had to choose takeaway it would most likely be a chinese.
- Do you have an irrational fear? If so, what is it?
Do balloons count? I would’t class it as a fear but I always get weirdly tense and nervous when balloons are about because I’m constantly expecting someone to burst them.
- If you could change your name tomorrow, what would it be?
When I was younger I wanted to change my name to Jane but I probably wouldn’t change it now.
- Dogs or cats?
Dogs every time.
- If you could know the absolute truth the one question, what question would you ask?
I would love to know where I’d be in 10 years but then I suppose that could then change the answer if I knew.
- What movie can you watch 100 times and never get bored?
Lion King and all the Lord of the Rings movies
- Do you think Aliens exist?
Yes but not in the movie like green martian type of way. I believe that there must be life on other planets somewhere.
- What’s your favourite blog post to date?
This is a hard one but I’d say the one I probably enjoyed writing the most was ironically my post about feeling lost because I felt like a completely different person when I was updating it and I’m so happy with how it turned out.
- Your moving to a different county, you have one carry sized bag, what do you take?
My kindle (absolute must), my phone, chocolate, my framed photo of me and my niece when she was 1 day old, my denim jacket
- What’s your most used emoji?
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their post.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write 11 questions for them to answer
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your blog.
Here are your questions guys:
If you could live in any decade what decade would it be and why?
If you are an only child do you ever wish you had a sibling and if you have a sibling do you ever wish you were an only child?
If you could be a professional at one thing what would it be? E.g. sports, musical instruments etc
What is your favourite season?
Have you ever reread a book because you loved it so much?
Are you a glass half full or glass half empty type of person?
What is your strangest food combination?
What mythical creature do you wish really existed?
If someone narrated your life who would you want it to be?
What was the last song you sung along to?
Who is your favourite Disney character, and why?
Can’t wait to see all your answers guys, remember to have fun though!